top of page

Wellness with Lisa Group

Public·86 members

Maverick Torres
Maverick Torres

Phlearn Pro €? How To Edit Travel Landscape Photos €? With Aaron Nace !!EXCLUSIVE!!

We were surprised at just how much Lightroom takes the best parts of Lightroom Classic and repackages them in a fast, intuitive, and streamlined program. Learn everything that Lightroom can do, from detailed edits to your RAW images to fast and easy sharing of photos with friends and clients.

Phlearn Pro – How to Edit Travel Landscape Photos – with Aaron Nace

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgohhs.com%2F2u0DH9&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw32YE2iFCmJQuTNO5Y1xHvn

YouTube tutorial after YouTube tutorial without structure really taught me different parts of the process but never fully covered it all. $10 and 5 hours (I re-watched some parts) later I am now significantly more confident when I open lightroom to edit photos. The simplicity in the explanation helped me not feel pressured to follow exact numbers or presets to a science. It actually prompted more exploration and experimentation. Thank you so much for this platform and all who make this possible.

When this course was announced I hesitated to watch it. I am not going to edit on my iPad or iPhone, I thought. But after viewing the course I totally came around and I am surely going to use the iPad to edit my photos when I am on the road. It is so much fun to do! And at home I can finish the edits with Lightroom for the desktop or Lightroom Classic Great fun! Many possibilities, Great course Phlearn Team!

The key to great coloring is starting an edit with natural, accurate colors and skin tones. In this tutorial, we share some helpful tips to keep in mind during the photoshoot and the post-production process to ensure that you start an edit off on the right foot. We also cover several examples where we recover skin tones affected by color casts or unusual lighting situations.

Overall: This is a great course that goes into great depth and detail, covering the cameras themselves, the recommended settings to adopt, techniques and tricks to manipulate the light, and finally some basic post-production editing. After taking this course I not only felt more control over the camera, but also noticed an improvement in my photos and my relationship with photography.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page